What is a Permission Number?
A Non-degree student needs a permission number to enroll in a course if:
- There is a prerequisite for the course and the student has not taken the prerequisite at UML
- It is a Graduate-level course (any course at the 5000-level or above with the exception of PSYC 5610 and 5620)
- It is a course offered through the day school instead of Online and Continuing Education
How do I get a permission number?
For any courses offered through the Manning School of Business, please email:
- For undergraduate courses: ManningSchoolofBusiness@uml.edu
- For graduate courses: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other courses, unless otherwise noted, students should contact the instructor directly. To find an instructor's contact information, please search in the UML Directory
- Permission numbers are given out at the instructor's discretion
When I get a permission number, what do I do next?
- Once you obtain a permission number, please include it in the course information section on the Non-Degree Registration form