1 day; Meets 9am-4pm; Friday, September 16
Held on Lowell Campus; Tuition: $495; CEUs: .7; PDU's/Contact Hours: 7
Space is limited so register
This one-day, hands-on seminar covers the fundamentals of project
planning and focuses on the initiation and planning phases of a project.
A combination of lecture and class exercises is
used to better convey the course material. It also covers the
fundamentals of CPM (Critical Path Method) scheduling to give users a
solid foundation for scheduling work.
Who Should Attend
All members of a project team who would like an introduction or a
refresher course on project planning fundamentals, as well as
those who have time constraints and cannot commit to a multi-day
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
Teach students how to initiate and plan projects by:
- Becoming familiar with the PMBOK® Guide process
- Understanding the roles and responsibility of the Project Sponsor,
Project Manager and Team Member
- Learning the phases and steps that each project must goes through
- Learning how develop effective Work Breakdown Structures
- Producing project schedules using the 4 types of task relationships
- Understanding Critical Path and how its calculated and displayed
- Compress and optimize schedules
For questions or to register, call (978) 934-2405!
Find out how you can apply this course towards a noncredit
Certificate in Project
Back to Corporate Signature Seminar Series
PMP, CAPM, PMI and PMBOK are registered marks of Project
Management Institute, Inc.