Space is limited, so register
A skillful leader acknowledges other people's worth
and potential so clearly that they come to see it in themselves.
interactive seminar that helps you become aware of your impact
on others and demonstrates how to create an atmosphere where
your desired impact is realized. You will recognize your own
personal leadership strengths and discover how to use them most
effectively. Learn how to adapt your style to fit a range of
situations typically found in the workplace. This seminar is
designed for either first-time managers, middle managers with
2-3 years of experience or those who are soon to assume
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Students learn to identify the qualities of an effective leader.
- Students learn the dimensions of leadership and how to strengthen their own leadership style.
- Students learn the difference between leadership and management.
- Students learn an approach for listening and asking powerful
questions that enhances team building.
- Students learn four basic leadership styles and when to apply which
style based on the development level of team members.
- Students participate in exercises that help them evaluate the effectiveness
of their primary conflict management style.
- Students learn and practice praising and discover the importance of
giving praise in building positive relationships.
- Students learn about four personality styles and how to respond more effectively to each style
For questions or to register, call (978) 934-2405!
Find out how you can apply this course towards a noncredit
Certificate in Project
PMP, CAPM, PMI and PMBOK are registered marks of Project
Management Institute, Inc.
Back to Corporate Signature Seminar Series