1 day; Meets 9am-4pm; Friday, March 10
Held on Lowell Campus; Tuition: $495; CEUs: .7; PDU's/Contact Hours: 7
Space is limited so
Learn how to get organized for your brain type and work style. Once you
identify your work style and build your organizational systems around
it, you become organized and stay that way. When you are organized, you
are more likely to meet deadlines. You will stay more focused on your
project and spend less time searching for the information you need to
accomplish your work. "Increasing Your Productivity: Improve Your
Organizational Skills" is an interactive seminar that teaches you how to
get more done in a day and avoid the pitfalls of timewasters. Managing
your calendar, your workspace and your meetings all lead to increases in
productivity and allow you to recapture "lost" time.
This seminar is designed for anyone who currently manages a project and
those who are soon to assume management roles.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Students learn to identify their dominant work style and its
impact on their productivity.
- Students learn to recognize the four brain styles and which one
is their most natural inclination.
- Students learn how to become more organized in ways that align
with their personal work and brain styles.
- Students learn how to manage their calendar and workspace more
- Students learn how to manage interruptions and recapture "lost"
- Students learn the art of running effective meetings with a
purpose, focus and measurable outcomes.
- Students participate in exercises that help them evaluate the
effectiveness of their time management.
- Students learn and practice new skills applied to projects both
at work and at home.
For questions or to register for this noncredit seminar, call
Find out how you can apply this course towards a noncredit
Certificate in Project
Back to Corporate Signature Seminar Series