2 evenings; Meets 6pm-9:30pm; Mondays, May 1, 8
Held on Lowell Campus; Tuition: $495; CEUs: .7; PDU's/Contact Hours: 7
This interactive seminar examines the sources of conflict and
provides techniques for resolving conflict. It includes role
- List the positive and negative consequences of conflict.
- Describe a comprehensive definition of conflict
- Identify typical conflict responses.
- Identify different personalities.
- List conflict stimulators and extinguishers.
- Describe techniques for minimizing or resolving conflict.
- Explain how to deal with conflicting positions to achieve
good team decisions
At the conclusion of this course, students will be able
to demonstrate the learning objectives through discussion,
role-playing and class presentation.
For questions or to register, call (978) 934-2405
Find out how you can apply this course towards a
Certificate in Project Management!
Back to Corporate Signature Seminar Series