1 day; Meets 9am-4pm; Friday, Februrary 10
Held on Lowell Campus; Tuition: $525; CEUs: .7; PDU's/Contact Hours: 7
Space is limited so
For questions or to register for this noncredit seminar, call
The one-day Agile and Scrum training is aimed at understanding the core beliefs of Agile and Scrum, and creating a transparent and collaborative environment where the team works as a single unit. This course teaches the principles and practices that make Agile and Scrum effective at managing projects. The course reviews the principles of Scrum, XP, and Lean in activities to support the training process.
- Understanding Traditional Versus Agile Project Management
- Understanding of the Agile Manifesto
- Understand Scrum Overview
- Scrum Framework and Theory
- Understanding the Three Pillars
- Understanding the Scrum Roles
- Managing the Release Planning
- Understanding effective Users Stories
- Grooming The Product Backlog
- Working The Sprint Backlog
- Running The Sprint/Iteration
- Sprint/Iteration Review
- Sprint/Iteration Retrospective
- Collecting Artifacts
- Agile Methodologies
Who Should Attend
This training is for anyone who would like to get introduced to or gain in-depth knowledge of Agile and Scrum. This course helps teams to implement Scrum framework for any type of project, for either hardware or software development.
- Understand how Scrum can be used to deliver quality products.
- Get everyone in your team aligned around the roles of Scrum.
- Clarify on how to do detailed planning and estimation using Scrum.
- The team will learn to be self-organized and own the product backlog.
- Enable your team to get early feedback from your customer about Product progress.
For questions or to register, call (978) 934-2405!
Back to Corporate Signature Seminar Series