Course No: WLSP.2120-062; SIS Class Nbr: 9762; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Full - Wait List
This course has Spanish 3 and Culture (or equivalent) as a pre-requisite and is the 4th and last of the 4-course Spanish language program offered at UML. The course strengthens the four skill acquired in prior levels. It emphasizes increased accuracy and depth of students' abilities and knowledge of the culture of Spanish speaking countries in a communicative approach (instruction occurs in Spanish with almost no use of English). Students express themselves orally and in writing at the national standards level of high-intermediate and understand key-concepts when spoken clearly at native speed.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: WLSP.2110 Spanish 3 and Culture, or equivalent.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: WLSP.2110, requires headset, requires MS Word; course can be repeated;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Beatriz Alvarado
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Nov 12
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.