Course No: WLFR.2110-031; SIS Class Nbr: 9751; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Open
Enhances the four skills acquired in French 2 and Culture (or equivalent), which is a pre-requisite: speaking, listening, reading and writing through the discovery of French and Francophone culture in a communicative approach (instruction occurs in French with minimal use of English). This class is the 3rd of the 4-course French language program offered at UML. Language courses are sequential and must be taken accordingly.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: 50.102 French 2 and Culture.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: WLFR.1020 or equivalent;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Danielle Boutwell
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Dec 10
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.