Course No: PSYC.3510-HA1; SIS Class Nbr: 13221; SIS Term: 2730
Course Status: Open
Addresses the biological, psychosocial, and attitudinal aspects of human sexuality through lectures, discussions, films from a variety of perspectives.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Junior Level or Higher or Permission of Instructor.
- Special Notes: BS/SS
- Section Notes: P: PSYC.1010;
- Core Codes: SS, GNST
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Michael Bar-Johnson
When Offered & Tuition
- M , 6:30 PM-9:20 PM
- Spring 2018: Jan 22 to May 18
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.L.A. in Liberal Arts, B.A. in Psychology, B.S. in Information Technology, A.S. in Information Technology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.