Course No: PSYC.2720-001; SIS Class Nbr: 11915; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Open
Presents an introduction to the study of various patterns of mental, behavioral, and personality disorders with consideration of issues of diagnosis, etiology, and treatment in terms of contemporary theory, research, and practice.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: PSYC.1010 Intro to Psychological Science .
- Special Notes: SS
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: PSYC.1010;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Peter Hantzis
When Offered & Tuition
- M , 6:30 PM-9:20 PM
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Dec 14
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.S. in Criminal Justice: Paralegal Option, B.L.A. in Liberal Arts, B.A. in Psychology, B.S. in Information Technology, A.S. in Information Technology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.