> Management & Accounting
Course No: POMS.5010-082; SIS Class Nbr: 13581; SIS Term: 2910
Course Status: Full - Wait List
Provides students with an introduction to operations management and operations analysis. The latter furnishes the student with a set of quantitative tools which are useful in designing and operating the former. These techniques are also generally applicable to other functional areas/courses within the MBA Program. Pre-requisites: MBA or Certificate Programs, or Permission of MBA Director.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA students or MSF or MSEM or MGFB Certificate or PSM or MPA or Doctor of Engineering majors or permission of MBA coordinator.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes:
- Credits: 2; Contact Hours: 2
- Instructor: Ross Drew
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2019: Oct 28 to Dec 20
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1310
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: M.S. in Engineering Management, Online MBA, Graduate Certificate in Foundations of Business
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.