Course No: POMS.3010-HA1; SIS Class Nbr: 12170; SIS Term: 2730
Course Status: Canceled 1/19/18
Principles of production/operations management. Nature and function of production systems; operational planning and control; plant layout; materials handling; inventory and quality control.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: POMS.2010 Introduction to Business Analytics, or permission of instructor.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: POMS.2010; COM filter;
- Credits: 3;
When Offered & Tuition
- Spring 2018: Jan 22 to May 18
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Business Administration, A.S. in Information Technology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.