Course No: MTEC.4850-031; SIS Class Nbr: 9765; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Open
This course introduces the student to the use of CAD for construction of basic shapes and multiview drawings. It is a project oriented course introducing the student to graphic design using SolidWorks. SolidWorks is a three dimensional solid modeling program used to produce computer design models.
Pre-Requisite:23.200 or some experience with another CAD program is required.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: Experience in CAD or AutoCAD or Pro-E; textbook includes SolidWorks®;
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Norman Truscott
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Dec 10
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Computer Assisted Manufacturing Certificate, B.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering Technology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.