Course No: MKTG.6010-061; SIS Class Nbr: 1915; SIS Term: 2640
Course Status: Open
Prerequisite: Student must be matriculated and have finished foundation core. Pursues the development of comprehensive and integrated marketing plans using industry/competitor analysis, market value chains, and forecasting. An emphasis is given to business-to-business marketing situations which require an in-depth analysis of the firms' complex organizational behavior and evolving buyer-seller relationship.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA Manning who have completed ACCT.5010,FINA.5010,MKTG.5010,POMS.5010,MGMT.5010 and MGMT.5110 OR Matriculated MSF who have completed ACCT.5010 and FINA.5010 OR permission of MBA coordinator or MSA or MS ITE students.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: P: Matriculated MBA Students, ;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Eunsang Yoon
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Summer 2017: May 15 to Jul 22
- Chat Hours: Tue 8-9pm*
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1920
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
*Chat Hours provide an opportunity for the instructor and students to communicate
in "real time". It is an informative and interactive session where course related questions, answers,
and discussions take place. While student attendance during chat hours is not required, it is highly recommended.
Weekly chat sessions are archived for students who are not able to participate in the live chat sessions at the
Related Programs: Online MBA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.