Course No: MKTG.3150-HA1; SIS Class Nbr: 10119; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Open
Course number was formerly 62.311. Focuses on the process of new product & service development and marketing. Emphasis is given on market opportunity identification, R&D-marketing interface, business model development, market potential estimation, and market entry timing.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Pre-Req:MKTG.2010 Marketing Principles; preference Marketing concentrators; COM filter courses.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: MKTG.2010; COM filter courses; Located at Harbor Place Haverhill Ma.
- Core Codes: AIL, IL
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Paul Jermain
When Offered & Tuition
- W , 6:30 PM-9:20 PM
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Dec 14
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.S. in Information Technology, A.S. in Information Technology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.