Course No: MGMT.6910-061; SIS Class Nbr: 1151; SIS Term: 2620
Course Status: Wait List
Reviews strategies for positioning a firm within its competitive environment. Fundamental concepts in strategic management; role of the CEO, levels and components of strategy, competitive analysis, and formulation and implementation of strategy are explored. Pre-Requisite: MBA Advanced Core.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: ACCT.6010 Acct. Info. for Mgmt. Decisions, and FINA.6010 Corporate Finance, and MKTG.6010 Customers and Markets, and MIST.6010 Mgmt. Info.Sys., and POMS.6010 Operations Mgmt., and MGMT.6010 Managing Organization Design and Change.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: Course meets: 11/7/16-1/15/17 Last day to add without permission number 11/14. Last day to add with a permission number and last day to drop the course 11/21.
- Instructor: Ashwin Mehta
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Winter 2017: Dec 28 to Jan 12
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $-
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Online MBA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.