> Management & Accounting
Course No: MGMT.6910-021; SIS Class Nbr: 1753; SIS Term: 2840
Course Status: Open
Reviews strategies for positioning a firm within its competitive environment. Fundamental concepts in strategic management; role of the CEO, levels and components of strategy, competitive analysis, and formulation and implementation of strategy are explored. Pre-Requisite: MBA Advanced Core.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: ACCT.6010 Acct. Info. for Mgmt. Decisions, and FINA.6010 Corporate Finance, and MKTG.6010 Customers and Markets, and MIST.6010 Mgmt. Info.Sys., and POMS.6010 Operations Mgmt., and MGMT.6010 Managing Organization Design and Change.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes:
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Michael Salach
When Offered & Tuition
- T,Th | 6:00 PM-8:50 PM
- Summer 2019: Jul 08 to Aug 15
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1725
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Friday Class Meetings for On Campus / Face-to-Face Courses
Unless otherwise noted above
Summer I Mon/Wed Evening Courses: Meet May 20-July 1 and include 3 FRIDAYS: May 24, June 7 and June 21 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer I Tues/Thurs Evening Courses: Meet May 21-July 1 include 2 FRIDAYS: May 31 and June 14 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer II Mon/Wed Evening Courses: Meet July 8 to Aug 15 include 2 FRIDAYS: July 12, July 26 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer II Tues/Thurs Evening Courses: Meet July 9 to Aug 15 include 2 FRIDAYS: July 19 and August 12 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Related Programs: Online MBA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.