Course No: MGMT.6880-061; SIS Class Nbr: 1147; SIS Term: 2620
Course Status: Open
Topics of current interest in Management. Subject matter to be announced in advance. For a current semester course title, please log onto ISIS, the Inter-Campus Student Information System. Please see "notes" for the class to see the full description for individual topics.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA Manning who have completed ACCT.5010,FINA.5010,MKTG.5010,POMS.5010,MGMT.5010 and MGMT.5110 OR Matriculated MSF who have completed ACCT.5010 and FINA.5010 OR permission of MBA coordinator or MSA or MS ITE students.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: Course meets: 11/7/16-1/15/17. Last day to add without a permission number 11/14/16 Last day to add with a permission number and last day to drop the course 11/21/16.
- Instructor: David Breyer
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Winter 2017: Dec 28 to Jan 12
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $-
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: M.S. in Engineering Management
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.