> Management & Accounting
Course No: MGMT.6520-061; SIS Class Nbr: 1181; SIS Term: 2820
Course Status: Registration Closed
An introduction to the primary human resource functions-job design, recruitment, selection, training, managing workforce diversity, employee development, performance appraisal, compensation and benefits, with an emphasis on how these functions are affected by Equal Employment Opportunity requirements. 3 credits
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA Manning; ACCT.5010, FINA.5010, MKTG.5010, POMS.5010, MGMT.5010, MGMT.5110 and MIST.6010 or permission of Grad Prog Coordinator.
- Special Notes: Pre-req: Matriculated MBA Manning; ACCT.5010, FINA.5010, MKTG.5010, POMS.5010, MGMT.5010, MGMT.5110 and MIST.6010 or permission of Grad Prog Coordinator.
- Section Notes: Course runs from 11/12/18 to 1/20/19. Last day to enroll without a permission number is 11/19 Last day to add with permission number is 11/26. email us at email@example.com if you would like to drop from 11/20/18 to 11/26/18 (or withdraw after 11/26/18).
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Lauren Turner
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Winter 2019: Nov 12 to Jan 20
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1965
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Winter Session I Notes:
Unless otherwise noted above
Course dates: 11/12/18 to 1/20/19.
Last day to add without permission is 11/19/18.
Last day to add with permission or drop is 11/26/18.
Last day to withdraw with a W is 1/10/19.
Related Programs: M.S. in Accounting, Online MBA, Online MBA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.