Course No: MGMT.5110-082; SIS Class Nbr: 13310; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Open
To be taken as last course in foundation core. Is an integrated investigation of global competitive issues to help students understand the processes of organization and technological innovation which permit businesses to achieve competitive advantages in a global environment. This course also deals with the nature and techniques of industry analysis necessary to the formulation of effective global strategy for the firm.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: ACCT.5010, FINA.5010, MKTG.5010, POMS.5010, MGMT.5010, and MBA or MGFB Certificate or PSM or Doctor of Engineering majors or permission of MBA Coordinator.
- Special Notes: P: Open to MBA, Business Certificate or Master of
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: MBA Foundation Core, MBA, MGFB Certificate PSM, or Doctor of Engineering students; Course ends December 22, 2017
- Credits: 2;
- Instructor: Ashwin Mehta
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2017: Oct 30 to Dec 16
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1280
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Foundations of Business Certificate, Online MBA, M.S. in Engineering Management, M.S. in Engineering Management
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.