Course No: MGMT.3010-001; SIS Class Nbr: 13296; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Open
Examination of individuals, groups, and organizations from a behavioral and structural perspective. Topics include employee motivation and satisfaction, communication, power and politics, the dynamics of groups and teams, conflict management, and organizational design and change.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Junior standing or Bus Minor
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: COM filter courses; or Business Minor and, ACCT.2010 and ECON.2010; Combined with MGMT.3010.209.
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Catherine Latham
When Offered & Tuition
- M , 6:30 PM-9:20 PM
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Dec 14
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: A.S. in Management, B.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Business Administration, A.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Information Technology: Business Minor Option
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.