Course No: LIFE.1050L-031; SIS Class Nbr: 12295; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Open
Introduction to Biology Laboratory is a co-requisite course for the Introduction to Biology online lecture course - 83.100. The two courses together fulfill a GenEd Science requirement. The lab course can be taken concurrently with the lecture course or subsequent to it. Weekly labs correspond directly with the chapter assignments provided by the 83.100 instructors.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Special Notes: SCLO
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: or C: LIFE.1000; not for Biology majors;;
- Credits: 1(3); Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Priscilla Mattson
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Dec 10
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.