Course No: HSCI.1040-001; SIS Class Nbr: 8227; SIS Term: 2630
Course Status: Closed
Laboratory exercises are designed to reinforce didactic material by providing hands-on experience with the subject matter. Students actively participate in simple chemical analysis, microscopic observations, and studies of anatomical models and preserved specimens. Students perform simple physiological tests on themselves and work in small groups to analyze results and discuss conclusions.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Co-Req: HSCI.1020 Anatomy & Physiology II
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: C: HSCI.1020;
- Credits: 1(3); Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Jose Daza Saya/Garry Handelman
When Offered & Tuition
- Th , 6:30 PM-9:20 PM
- Spring 2017: Jan 17 to May 02
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.