Course No: GRFX.3120-061; SIS Class Nbr: 2599; SIS Term: 2640
Course Status: Canceled 5/5/17
This advanced-level course is designed for students who have completed Website Design. The course will cover topics such as advanced css layout techniques, user-centered design, dynamic pages and testing. Students will have the opportunity to further develop their design and conceptualization skills. Formerly 70.384. 3 credits/3 contact hours.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: GRFX 2120 (formerly 70.379 or ARTS 2200) and Online and Continuing Education Majors, Certificates and Non-Degree OCE Students Only.
- Special Notes: Access to Adobe's Creative Cloud Software requires a monthly Creative Cloud membership subscription. Special pricing is available for students: Visit https://creative.adobe.com/plans?plan=edu Note: While the above courses will not transfer directly into the Art Department's Bachelor of Fine Arts Day School degree program, certain two-course clusters may be accepted for transfer upon prior department approval.
- Section Notes: P: GRFX.2120 or ARTS.3790 or A;
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 3
When Offered & Tuition
- Summer 2017: May 15 to Jul 22
- Chat Hours: Thu 7:30-8:30pm*
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
*Chat Hours provide an opportunity for the instructor and students to communicate
in "real time". It is an informative and interactive session where course related questions, answers,
and discussions take place. While student attendance during chat hours is not required, it is highly recommended.
Weekly chat sessions are archived for students who are not able to participate in the live chat sessions at the
Friday Class Meetings for On Campus / Face-to-Face Courses
Summer I Mon/Wed Evening Courses: Meet May 15-June 26 and include 3 FRIDAYS: May 19, June 2 and June 16 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer I Tues/Thurs Evening Courses: Meet May 16-June 27 include 2 FRIDAYS: May 26 and June 9 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer II Mon/Wed Evening Courses: Meet July 10 to Aug 16 include 3 FRIDAYS: July 21, August 4 and August 11 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer II Tues/Thurs Evening Courses: Meet July 6 to Aug 16 include 2 FRIDAYS: July 14 and July 28 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Related Programs: Multimedia Applications Certificate, Website Design & Development Certificate, Graphic Design & Digital Imaging Certificate, B.S. in Information Technology, A.S. in Information Technology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.