> Management & Accounting
Course No: FINA.6010-061; SIS Class Nbr: 1180; SIS Term: 2820
Course Status: Registration Closed
Relates working capital strategy, capital investment analysis, long-term financing, and capital structure decisions in a risk-return framework to the dynamics of the firm and the market in which it operates.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA Manning who have completed ACCT.5010,FINA.5010,MKTG.5010,POMS.5010,MGMT.5010 and MGMT.5110 OR Matriculated MSF who have completed ACCT.5010 and FINA.5010 OR permission of MBA coordinator or MSA or MS ITE students.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: Course runs from 11/12/18 to 1/20/19. Last day to enroll without a permission number is 11/19 Last day to add with permission number is 11/26. email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to drop from 11/20/18 to 11/26/18 (or withdraw after 11/26/18).
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Ravi Jain
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Winter 2019: Nov 12 to Jan 20
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1965
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Winter Session I Notes:
Unless otherwise noted above
Course dates: 11/12/18 to 1/20/19.
Last day to add without permission is 11/19/18.
Last day to add with permission or drop is 11/26/18.
Last day to withdraw with a W is 1/10/19.
Related Programs: M.S. in Accounting, M.S. in Business Analytics, Online MBA, M.S. in Finance, Online MBA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.