Course No: FINA.6010-061; SIS Class Nbr: 1153; SIS Term: 2620
Course Status: Full - Wait List
Relates working capital strategy, capital investment analysis, long-term financing, and capital structure decisions in a risk-return framework to the dynamics of the firm and the market in which it operates.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA Manning who have completed ACCT.5010,FINA.5010,MKTG.5010,POMS.5010,MGMT.5010 and MGMT.5110 OR Matriculated MSF who have completed ACCT.5010 and FINA.5010 OR permission of MBA coordinator or MSA or MS ITE students.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: Course meets: 11/7/16-1/15/17.Last day to add without permission number 11/14. Last day to add with a permission number and last day to drop the course 11/21.
- Instructor: Saira Latif
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Winter 2017: Dec 28 to Jan 12
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $-
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Online MBA, M.S. in Finance
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.