Course No: ENTR.6450-061; SIS Class Nbr: 10107; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Open
This course will enable students to understand the complexities involved in new innovation and technology-based product development. Through examples and exercises, students will be exposed to such topics as creative problem solving, customers/suppliers/partners involvements and inputs processes, integration among all functions, building and managing cross functional teams, rapid prototyping and development, creating a learning organization and measurements.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA students who completed ACCT.5010, FINA.5010, MKTG.5010, POMS.5010, MGMT.5010,MGMT.5110 OR MSITE major OR New Venture Certificate OR PSM major OR MSA major OR permission of graduate program coordinator.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: Matriculated MBA students, MBA Foundation Core, MSITE program, or PSM sub-plan, or permission of Grad Prog Coordinator ;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Timothy Looney
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Nov 12
- Chat Hours: Wed 8:30-9:30pm*
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1920
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
*Chat Hours provide an opportunity for the instructor and students to communicate
in "real time". It is an informative and interactive session where course related questions, answers,
and discussions take place. While student attendance during chat hours is not required, it is highly recommended.
Weekly chat sessions are archived for students who are not able to participate in the live chat sessions at the
Related Programs: New Venture Creation Certificate
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.