Course No: ENGL.2260-061; SIS Class Nbr: 10525; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Canceled 6/26/17
Studies the theory and practice of letters, memoranda, reports and oral presentations on specific scientific and technical problems.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: ENGL.1020 College Writing II.
- Special Notes: Students may not receive credit for both ENGL.2240 and ENGL.2260; Students will learn about scientific and technical communication by engaging with lab reports, step-by-step instructions, technical manuals and so forth. This course gives students the opportunity to write two chapters in a technical manual by the end of the course. These chapters will include step-by-step instructions on how to fix, prepare, create, or describe a function or process related to a specific individual project.
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: ENGL.1020;
- Core Codes: AH
- Credits: 3;
When Offered & Tuition
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Nov 12
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.S. in Applied Mathematics, Contemporary Communications Certificate, B.L.A. in Liberal Arts, B.S. in Mathematics, B.S. in Mathematics: Statistics Concentration, B.S. in Mathematics: Teacher Concentration, B.A. in Mathematics, B.A. in English, B.S. in Information Technology, A.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Information Technology: Business Minor Option
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.