Course No: ENGL.2240-062; SIS Class Nbr: 10523; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Canceled 6/23/17
Studies the theory and practice of writing letters, memoranda and reports on specific business and technical problems. Registration preference for students enrolled in Business programs.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Special Notes: Note: Students may not receive credit for both ENGL.2240 and ENGL.2260
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: ENGL.1020;
- Core Codes: AH
- Credits: 3;
When Offered & Tuition
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Nov 12
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Contemporary Communications Certificate, B.A. in English, B.S. in Information Technology, A.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Information Technology: Business Minor Option
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.