Course No: CRIM.3900-HA1; SIS Class Nbr: 8328; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Open
An introduction to research methods for the criminal justice professional including terminology, standard methodologies, and elementary statistics. Meets Core Curriculum Essential Learning Outcome for Information Literacy (IL).
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Special Notes: For permission numbers and questions regarding the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Program, please email Christopher_Harris@uml.edu
- Section Notes: Junior standing; Located at Harbor Place, Haverhill, Ma.
- Core Codes: SS, IL, SRE
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Kaitlyn Clarke
When Offered & Tuition
- W , 6:00 PM-8:50 PM
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Dec 14
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.S. in Criminal Justice, B.S. in Criminal Justice: Paralegal Option
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.