Course No: CRIM.3850-HA1; SIS Class Nbr: 14741; SIS Term: 2730
Course Status: Canceled 1/16/18
This course examines the realities and myths surrounding the involvement of individuals with mental illness in the criminal justice system. Material from criminal justice and psychology will be examined, with emphasis on service models that foster collaboration between mental health professionals, law enforcement, the courts, and corrections.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: CRIM 1010 or CRIM 2210 Pre-req
- Special Notes: For permission numbers and questions regarding the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Program, please email Christopher_Harris@uml.edu
- Section Notes:
- Core Codes: SS
- Credits: 3;
When Offered & Tuition
- Spring 2018: Jan 22 to May 18
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.