Course No: CRIM.3430-031; SIS Class Nbr: 8360; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Closed
This course examines the application of psychological theories, principles, and research to issues of concern to the criminal justice system.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Special Notes: For permission numbers and questions regarding the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Program, please email Christopher_Harris@uml.edu
- Section Notes:
- Core Codes: SS
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Neil Shortland
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Dec 10
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Security Management & Homeland Security Certificate, B.S. in Information Technology, A.S. in Information Technology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.