Course No: CRIM.3260-061; SIS Class Nbr: 2284; SIS Term: 2640
Course Status: Open
This course examines prejudice as a motivation for criminal behavior. The criminological theory for hate crime is reviewed, as well as historical perspectives of this crime category.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Special Notes: For permission numbers and questions regarding the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Program, please email Christopher_Harris@uml.edu
- Section Notes:
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Kareem Jordan
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Summer 2017: May 15 to Jul 22
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Security Management & Homeland Security Certificate, B.S. in Criminal Justice, B.S. in Criminal Justice: Paralegal Option
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.