Course No: CHEM.2220-001; SIS Class Nbr: 8713; SIS Term: 2630
Course Status: Open
A continuation of CHEM.2210 including an introduction to infrared and NMR spectroscopy and biochemistry. The application of organic reactions in multi-step synthesis is stressed.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: CHEM 2210 Org Chemistry IA with grade of D or better; Co-Req: CHEM 2280L (Chemistry majors only) or CHEM 2300L Org Chemistry Lab II.
- Special Notes: SL
- Section Notes: P: CHEM.2210; C: CHEM.2280 or ;
- Credits: 3(4); Contact Hours: 4
- Instructor: Khalilah Reddie
When Offered & Tuition
- M/W , 6:30 PM-8:30 PM
- Spring 2017: Jan 17 to May 02
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1360
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.