Course No: ARHI.3520-061; SIS Class Nbr: 11684; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Canceled 9/5/17
Examination of issues of content, theory, and criticism in contemporary art. Current exhibitions and criticism are integral to the course. Topics vary from year to year. Meets Core Curriculum Essential Learning Outcome for Diversity and Cultural Awareness (DCA).
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: ARHI 2030 History of Art:Preh-Med and ARHI 2040 Hist of Art II: Ren-Mod or Studio Art Minor or Art Minor.
- Special Notes: AE, HSA
- Section Notes:
- Core Codes: AH, DCA, AMST, GNST, ARHI
- Credits: 3;
When Offered & Tuition
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Nov 12
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.