Course No: ACCT.6300-031; SIS Class Nbr: 9457; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Open
This course provides coverage of gross income and business deductions, and provides a comprehensive overview of the taxation of corporations, partnerships, and sole proprietorships. This course will also cover the history of federal taxation, estate and gift taxes, and how the taxation of business entities fits into the entire tax system.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: MSA or MBA students who have completed the prerequisites of 60.501, 61.501, 62.501, 63.501, 66.501, 66.511 and 60.601 or permission of MBA Coordinator.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: MSA students; MBA students who have completed ACCT.6010;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Janie Casello Bouges
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Dec 10
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1920
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Online MBA, Online MSA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.