Course No: ACCT.6220-031; SIS Class Nbr: 8406; SIS Term: 2630
Course Status: Open
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA students who have completed 60.501, 61.501, 62.501, 63.501, 66.501, 66.511, 60.601 or permission of MBA coordinator or MSA students or permission of MSA Coordinator.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: P: MSA students; MBA students ;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: George Joseph
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2017: Jan 17 to Apr 29
- Chat Hours: Thu 8-9pm*
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1920
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
*Chat Hours provide an opportunity for the instructor and students to communicate
in "real time". It is an informative and interactive session where course related questions, answers,
and discussions take place. While student attendance during chat hours is not required, it is highly recommended.
Weekly chat sessions are archived for students who are not able to participate in the live chat sessions at the
Related Programs: Online MBA, Online MSA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.