> Management & Accounting
Course No: ACCT.6010-062; SIS Class Nbr: 1065; SIS Term: 2820
Course Status: Registration Closed
Prerequisite: Student must be matriculated and must have completed foundation core courses. Focuses on the manager's view as opposed to the accountant's view of the decision process and related quantitative and qualitative information needs. The course material examines accounting information that will achieve faster, better, and cheaper operations. New strategic cost management models, such as ABC and target costing, are explored and contrasted with traditional cost approaches.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA students who have completed ACCT.5010, FINA.5010, MKTG.5010, POMS.5010, MGMT.5010, MGMT.5110 or permission of MBA coordinator.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: Class meets: 11/12/18-1/20/19 Last day to enroll without a permission number is 11/19 Last day to add with permission number is 11/26. email us at email@example.com if you would like to drop from 11/20/18 to 11/26/18 (or withdraw after 11/26/18).
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Stetson Marshall
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Winter 2019: Nov 12 to Jan 20
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1965
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Winter Session I Notes:
Unless otherwise noted above
Course dates: 11/12/18 to 1/20/19.
Last day to add without permission is 11/19/18.
Last day to add with permission or drop is 11/26/18.
Last day to withdraw with a W is 1/10/19.
Related Programs: Online MBA, M.S. in Finance, Online MBA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.