Course No: ACCT.6010-062; SIS Class Nbr: 1159; SIS Term: 2620
Course Status: Open
Prerequisite: Student must be matriculated and must have completed foundation core courses. Focuses on the manager's view as opposed to the accountant's view of the decision process and related quantitative and qualitative information needs. The course material examines accounting information that will achieve faster, better, and cheaper operations. New strategic cost management models, such as ABC and target costing, are explored and contrasted with traditional cost approaches.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA students who have completed ACCT.5010, FINA.5010, MKTG.5010, POMS.5010, MGMT.5010, MGMT.5110 or permission of MBA coordinator.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: Course meets: 11/7/16-1/15/17. Last day to add without permission number 11/14. Last day to add with a permission number and last day to drop the course 11/21.
- Instructor: Yuansha Li
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Winter 2017: Dec 28 to Jan 12
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $-
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Online MBA, M.S. in Finance
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.