Course No: ACCT.3020-031; SIS Class Nbr: 9401; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Open
Presents the in-depth study of the valuation and disclosure issues associated with corporate liabilities and stockholders' equity. Emphasis is placed on the statements of the Financial Accounting Standards Board.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: ACCT.3010 Intermediate Acct I with 'C' or above, and 'C' or above required in ACCT.3020.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: ACCT.3010 and ACCT.3020;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Sanghyun Suh
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Dec 10
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Accounting Certificate
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.