Course No: ACCT.3020-001; SIS Class Nbr: 8397; SIS Term: 2630
Course Status: Open
Presents the in-depth study of the valuation and disclosure issues associated with corporate liabilities and stockholders' equity. Emphasis is placed on the statements of the Financial Accounting Standards Board.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: ACCT.3010 Intermediate Acct I with 'C' or above, and 'C' or above required in ACCT.3020.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: ACCT.3010;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Sanghyun Suh
When Offered & Tuition
- T , 6:30 PM-9:20 PM
- Spring 2017: Jan 17 to May 02
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Accounting Certificate
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.