Course No: ACCT.3010-001; SIS Class Nbr: 9399; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Open
Examines the generally accepted accounting principles relating to the preparation of financial statements. The student will study, in depth, the valuation and disclosure problems associated with the assets of the enterprise. The accounting framework and pronouncements of the Financial Accounting Standards Board are emphasized.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: ACCT.2020 Accounting/Managerial; also 'C' or above required in ACCT.3010
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: ACCT.2020;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Stefanie Tate
When Offered & Tuition
- M , 6:30 PM-9:20 PM
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Dec 14
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Accounting Certificate, B.S. in Information Technology, A.S. in Information Technology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.