Past Semester Search
> Fine Arts
Course No: MUED.5770-091; SIS Class Nbr: 1903
This workshop is designed for music educators working with elementary,middle or high school instrumental ensembles, and for students seeking materials for practical application. Participants will explore band music through performance on instruments. Clinician will provide additional information as to technical facility and instrument specific rehearsal techniques.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: CSCE Graduate Restrictions
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: July 20 & 21, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. This workshop offered in conjunction with the Massachusetts Instrumental and Choral Conductors Association (MICCA) Summer Institute held at Hopkinton High School, MA
- Credits: 1, 2, or 3 credits;
- Instructor: Dept. Faculty
When Offered & Tuition
- Th/F , 8:00-5:50 pm
- Summer 2017: July 20 to July 20
- Tuition: $470
Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Register for this course at https://www.uml.edu/enrollment/sis/
using the above SIS Class Nbr.
Register for this course using the
"Non-Degree Course Registration Form".
Check our Registration Information for additional details.
Questions About This Course?
Email our Student Support Center
for assistance, or call
for advising at (800) 480-3190 and press 1 to speak with an advisor. See links at the bottom of this page for
technical assistance with your online course.