> Humanities & Social Sciences
Course No: WLSP.2110-061; SIS Class Nbr: 8217
Enhances the four skills acquired in Spanish 2 and Culture (or equivalent), which is a pre-requisite: speaking, listening, reading and writing through the discovery of the culture of Spanish speaking countries in a communicative approach (instruction occurs in Spanish with minimal use of English). This class is the 3rd of the 4-course Spanish language program offered at UML. Language courses are sequential and must be taken accordingly.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: WLSP 1040, or WLSP 1020 pre-re
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: WLSP.1020 or WLSP.1040; microphone or headset recommended
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Francisca Gonzalez-Arias
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2017: Jan 17 to Apr 01
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.