> Humanities & Social Sciences
Course No: WLSP.2110-061; SIS Class Nbr: 2670; SIS Term: 2740
Course Status: Open
Enhances the four skills acquired in Spanish 2 and Culture (or equivalent), which is a pre-requisite: speaking, listening, reading and writing through the discovery of the culture of Spanish speaking countries in a communicative approach (instruction occurs in Spanish with minimal use of English). This class is the 3rd of the 4-course Spanish language program offered at UML. Language courses are sequential and must be taken accordingly.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: WLSP 1040 Spanish 1&2 Intensive, or WLSP 1020 Spanish 2 and Culture.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: WLSP.1020 or equivalent; requires headset;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Francisca Gonzalez-Arias
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Summer 2018: May 21 to Jul 29
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1140
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.