> Health Sciences
Course No: PUBH.7330-001; SIS Class Nbr: 11745; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Open
Near the end of one's Master's Degree program, students register for Capstone Project and complete an independent study under faculty supervision. The Capstone Project applies concepts and skills learned in the program. It involves research and development, and culminates in a substantial (20 pages or more) business-type report. Many working professionals develop projects related to work assignments. Students are also required to present their Capstone Projects to students, faculty and alumni at a semester-end student recognition event.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Students with a CSCE career need permission to take Graduate Level Courses.
- Special Notes: Requires Instructor Permission.
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: Requires instructor permission;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Sandra Guy-VanAmburgh
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Th , 6:00 PM-8:00 PM
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Dec 14
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1725
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: M.S. in Health Informatics: Informatics Concentration, M.S. in Health Informatics: Management Concentration
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.