> Humanities & Social Sciences
Course No: PSYC.5720-031; SIS Class Nbr: 13273; SIS Term: 2730
Course Status: Open
This course will explore the legal and ethical issues facing professionals working with individuals diagnosed with disabilities, particularly those on the autism spectrum. The goal is to provide behavior analysts and other professionals the opportunity to develop skills in dealing with the complex legal and ethical issues that arise when working in human service fields.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: .PSYC 5650 Measurement and Experimental Design in Behavioral Intervention, or PSYC.5660 Functional Analysis and Treatment of Challenging Behaviors.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: PSYC.5650 or PSYC.5660;
- Instructor: Rebecca Markovits
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2018: Jan 22 to May 06
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1725
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Autism Studies Option, Behavioral Intervention in Autism: BCBA Coursework Preparation Certificate
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.