> Humanities & Social Sciences
Course No: PSYC.3610-031; SIS Class Nbr: 13301; SIS Term: 2810
Course Status: Open
Examines behavior problems of childhood and adolescence across developmental transitions with a focus on the interaction of risk and protective factors in the child and his or her social context (e.g., family, school, friendships). Problems such as depression, anxiety, conduct disorder, ADHD, learning disabilities, and the consequences of trauma and maltreatment are addressed.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: PSYC 1010 General Psychology and PSYC 2600 Child & Adolescent Development.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: PSYC.1010 and PSYC.2600;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Kathleen Leonard
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2018: Sep 05 to Dec 09
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1140
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.