> Humanities & Social Sciences
Course No: PSYC.2780-061; SIS Class Nbr: 2079; SIS Term: 2640
Course Status: Open
Examines the psychological bases of verbal and visual reasoning, logical and creative thought-processes, and linguistic and conceptual behaviors. The nature and limits of knowledge and creative expression are discussed.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: PSYC.1010 Intro to Psychological Science .
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: PSYC.1010;
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Yana Weinstein
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Summer 2017: May 15 to July 22
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.L.A. in Liberal Arts, B.A. in Psychology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.