> Humanities & Social Sciences
Course No: PSYC.2320-061; SIS Class Nbr: 11858; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Closed
Serves as an introduction to the study of human personality including such topics as self- concept, anxiety and adjustment, and achievement motivation. Psychoanalytic, humanistic, cognitive, and behavioral theories of personality are stressed with consideration of the interplay between theory and research.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: or Co-Req: PSYC.1010 Introduction to Psychological Science.
- Special Notes: BS
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: or C: PSYC.1010; requires MS Word;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: John Kendrick
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Nov 12
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.S. in Criminal Justice: Paralegal Option, B.L.A. in Liberal Arts, B.A. in Psychology, B.S. in Information Technology, A.S. in Information Technology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.