> Management & Accounting
Course No: POMS.6010-061; SIS Class Nbr: 12590
Examines the strategic and tactical operations
processes of manufacturing and service firms that
foster global competitiveness. This course
focuses on traditional and newer approaches
including just-in-time, total quality management,
MRP, flexible manufacturing systems, and capacity
and management that lead to an integrated
operations strategy. Cost reductions,
flexibility, and market responsiveness are also
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: MBA, MSA, MS ITE or MSF.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: P: MBA matriculated students and completion of MBA Foundation courses
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Keith Porier
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2016: Sep 01 to Nov 05
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1890
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Online MBA, M.S. in Engineering Management
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.